All Done!

 Hey blog. I need to announce that my group and I have completely finished our project. It has left a bitter sweet taste in my mouth but I am truly glad it is over. It is such a great feeling to see the short film, postcard, and website all finished side by side. It is almost overwhelming looking back on all the work that I have completed. Starting all the way back over a year ago taking AS level Media to finally finishing my last project for A level media. Time truly flew by and I will miss all the fun times. From traveling from location to location while filming. To relaxing in my room brewing up ideas with my fellow group mates. I cant imagine high school without AICE Media. Although it saddens me to completely wrap up this project, I am also grateful. Completing the project now gives me much more time to focus on my other classes this year. Exam season is right around the corner and since I am taking 7 AICE classes, that means I have 14 EXAMS in less than 2 MONTHS time. I also have the SAT and ACT EXAMS coming up soon. So I am going to need all the time I can get to study for these future Exams. I am fully prepared to embrace these exams and I know I will do great in them. Anyways, I really am going to miss this AICE Media class. I hope to find another Cambridge course that I can truly apply myself too and work so closely with my friends to create a piece of Art. Well now, For the last time ever. Bye blog, and I hope to write to you in the future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scheduling a Meeting