Working on the Postcard

Hey blog! For the past few weeks all I could think about was filming and editing the short film. My group mates and I have paid little attention to the website and postcard. Which was not the smartest thing to do. However, since the editing and filming has been completed already I have the time to focus on the other products. My main job is to work on the postcard. I need to make it as thrilling and horror inducing as possible, and that is what I plan to do. I can already envision the final product. Blood red text with a dripping font to give the effect that the words are bleeding. I have already gathered the artwork for the postcard as well! Earlier in the day I drove over to Holiday Park, where we filmed, and took some photos I think would be great for the front of the postcard. I also went to a parking garage where I snapped some pictures of my car for the back of the postcard. I thought using my car on the postcard would be a great form of foreshadowing the vehicle that is used to commit the abduction in the film. On the other hand, Sarah is working on the website area of our product. She has been gathering information about me and Elton to write small blurbs about us so that the audience can have backstory onto the actors and director which I think is pretty cool. Sarah has been working pretty hard on the website for the past few days and it has really paid off. I recently looked over the draft for the website and could not point out one flaw. From the smoothness of navigating the website to the interactive links to our social media accounts, every corner of the website is perfect. The color scheme even matches the tone of our film! Anyways, this was my own little update on the film, I am just so excited to see the finished outcome. Bye, blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scheduling a Meeting